Groegg Digital Baby Room Thermometer
Peace of mind at a glance. The innovative Tommee Tippee Groegg changes colour with the room's temperature, helping you maintain a safe sleeping environment for baby. A yellow glow means the nursery is at the ideal sleep temperature of 61 to 68 degrees - important since a higher room temperature is associated with an increased risk of SIDS. As an added bonus, the digital room thermometer works well as a gentle night light. Why not give your egg a little character with the adorable Eggshell Oona the Owl (sold separately)? She will give the Groegg charm, sure to endear your little one. Safer and more comfortable sleep for baby, means a good night's rest for the whole family! Rest easy. We've got this. Helping you Parent On.
- Colour changing room temperature digital thermometer with LCD display
- Easy to understand, colour changes indicate if the room is at an ideal temperature for safe sleep
- Also serves as a gentle night light
- An Oona the Owl Groegg Shell can be added for extra charm and character! (Sold separately)
- The perfect accessory to ensure your little one sleeps comfortably in a Groswaddle, Grosnug or Grobag sleep suit
- More comfortable sleep for baby, means a good night's rest for the whole family!